Opa-Locka Police Department
Agency Report Number 6267-10
Crash Report Number 70588001

Dear sir:

On June 10, 2010 when I was backing out of a parking space located in front parking lot area of 3821 N.W. 135 Street, the other vehicle hit my car and I can't communicate with the driver, Rodrigue Lovinsky, I can't find him, he promised to pay for the damages, but he didn''t. 

I am sending this email to you to let you know that CPL. German Bosque wrote the
Trafic Crash Report, that day, and since then, he has been very helpful, searching as much information as possible, about this man, making phone calls and putting all necessary effort to help me find him and to provide information for my Insurance Company.
  
Congratulations for having hard working human beings as part of your staff, serving our community. Thank you,

Elsa I. Pardo
Opa Locka
Tel.             (305) 953-5597